- Add support for buster/3.7 runtime.
- Add support for alpine/3 runtime and use it by default.
- Deprecate stretch/3.7 runtime (deprecation warning).
- Deprecate alpine/3.6 runtime (deprecation warning)
- Drop Python 3.4 support since it is not supported anymore (breaking change).
- Fix pip install error when building an image from a wheel with extra requirements passed from a filepath
- Python 3.4 & 3.5 support (for Grocker command) will be dropped in next major version (deprecation warning)
- Add support for Python’s stretch/3.7 docker image.
- Replace “+” signs in python versions by “-” in default image name
- Python 2.7 support (for Grocker command) will be dropped in next major version (deprecation warning)
- Accept wheel path as release argument
- Add support for Python’s stretch+3.6 docker image.
- Deprecate stretch/3.5 runtime
- Use latest pip version (10.0)
- Switch to Docker(-py) 3.0
- Remove grocker version from the image default tag
- Allow to set environment variables on the final image
- Deprecate Jessie runtimes
- Allow to use Debian Jessie (Python 2.7 et 3.4), Debian Stretch (Python 3.5) and Alpine (Python 3.6) as base distribution (breaking change)
- Simplify dependency declaration (breaking change)
- Manage HTTPError when using get or build image
- Use python venv instead of virtualenv in compile image
- Support of pip trusted host config in wheel builder.
- Retrieve image manifest digest from registry.
- Adds gnupg2 to allow grocker to build stretch images.
- Also extract pip’s timeout configuration from local pip configuration file
- Switch cli to click (breaking change)
- Add support for Python 3.6
- Drop obsolete .grocker file
- Switch to docker(-py) 2
- Only manage Grocker created stuff when purging
- Drop cron, ssmtp and sudo specific code
- Add support for alpine base images
- Fix shell equality test
- Disable useless pip cache
- Stop using sudo in compiler script
- Use env vars to pass pip constraint file to wheel compiler.
- Fix empty config file bug
--image-base-nameoption to allow customizing the generated image name
- Fix grocker for releases with extras.
- Make sure most tests run without
--docker-image-prefixhence without cache.
- Warning - This version is broken for extras, use 4.3.2 instead.
- Warning - This version is broken, use 4.3.2 instead.
- Correctly parse the release string and store extras as label and environment variable
- Use the image defined in the configuration (it still needs to be debian based - for the moment)
- Provision scripts now only require sh (instead of bash previously)
- Correctly parse OSX docker client output
- Add a sync after chmod call to avoid an AUFS issue
- Fix image search when repoTags is None and not an empty list
- Use env vars to expose grocker meta-data to the application
- Expose some meta-data using image labels
- Use docker build args to pass some build parameters
- Add application venv bin in PATH
- Ask for a specific verison of the Docker API (1.21)
- Exclude docker-py 1.10.x (require requests < 2.11)
- Drop predefined extra apt repositories
- Drop predefined exposed ports and volumes
- tags: Rename
- Keep the hash type (
sha256) in the result file
Grocker 3.0.1 (2016-06-06)¶
- Allow pip_constraint to be a relative path
Grocker 3.0.0 (2016-06-06)¶
- Also use the constraint file to upgrade pip and setuptools in the app venv
- Add pip_constraint entry to config yaml file
- Remove default dependencies list
- Make –docker-image-prefix optional
- Merge entrypoint into app
Grocker 2.4.2 (2016-04-11)¶
Grocker 2.4.1 (2016-04-11)¶
- Fix the use of grocker as a library (broken in previous release)
Grocker 2.4.0 (2016-04-11)¶
- Only install needed runtime in images
- Allow to set system dependencies by project
- Remove dependencies to host UID
Grocker 2.3.1 (2016-03-03)¶
- Use Python 3 in entry point venv when runtime is python3 (fix).
Grocker 2.3.0 (2016-03-03)¶
- Ask for a specific python version
Grocker 2.2.0 (2016-02-24)¶
- Allow grocker to be used as a library
- Use common package cache dir for all grocker instances
Grocker 2.1.0 (2016-02-11)¶
- Add libyaml to run dependencies
- Stop process on build error
- Fix Python 3 support
- Add docker-machine support
- Grocker v2 first release